As part of the foreign travel insurance program, the university provides coverage to faculty, staff and students traveling outside of the United States on university sponsored trips for Foreign General Liability insurance. Please note that that some of the additional coverages have sub-limits and the information provided is only a summary of the benefits; the actual policy will govern. If you have any questions or need a Certificate of Insurance for your trip, please contact Risk Management.
- Pay on behalf of the university for all sums which the university becomes legally obligated to pay for damages because of bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury.
- Anywhere in the world, excluding the United States and Puerto Rico
- Faculty, staff, students, and registered volunteers
- Electronic Data Loss:bodily injury and property damage arising out of the release or disclosure of any person’s or organizations confidential or personal information, or the loss of use or damage to the electronic data.
- Abuse or molestation, war, terrorism, pollution, contractual liability, liquor liability, nuclear, clinical trials, asbestos and silica, criminal acts, aircraft, auto, or watercraft.
|All Coverages, Excluding Electronic Data Loss|
|$2,000,000||Products-Completed Operations Aggregate|
|$1,000,000||Personal and Advertising Injury Limit (any one person or organization)|
|$1,000,000||Damage to Premises Rented to You (any one premises)|
|$25,000||Medical Expenses Limit (any one person)|
|Electronic Data Loss|