Online Training Modules
University Compliance and Ethics has developed the following online training to help UCF employees understand the laws that apply to us as public employees. To enroll in online courses,
- Log onto myUCF (https://my.ucf.edu) with your UCF Network ID (NID) and password.
- Navigate to Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment.
- Search by Course Number.
- Click View Available Sessions.
- Click the Session Number you want to enroll in (the date and time listed is the deadline to enroll in that session), then click Continue.
- Review the information on the Submit Request screen, then click Submit.
Once you receive your confirmation email, the online course can be accessed 24/7 by logging into Webcourses (https://webcourses.ucf.edu) with your UCF NID.
Know the Code
Online Training Videos
Your Life in Headlines
Misuse of Resources
Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
Conflicts of Interest
Employment of Relatives
Responding to Workplace Violence
Maintaining a Safe and Secure Workplace